About me

Hey everybody! and welcome to my garage! I collect a lot of retro and newer video games like the original Nintendo and Atari, all the way up to the Xbox 360. Throughout my collecting I have come across many doubles and duplicates of what i already have. So what better to do than share my findings with you and give you a chance to buy or trade some of the things i have found! Although most of what i buy is video games i may occasionally have other outdoor items sports items or just what ever i find. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

SNES Collection

Pictured above is my Super Nintendo collection. Personally one of my favorite systems of all time!! and of course here is the games pictured.

  • Illusion of Gaia CIB
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars x2
  • Super Mario Kart x2
  • Space Football
  • Marios Time Machine
  • Mario is Missing
  • Mortal Combat 2
  • Mortal Combat 3
  • The Lawnmower Man
  • Frogger
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario All Stars
  • Revolution X
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Donkey Kong Country 2
  • Maui Mallard In Cold Shadow
  • F1 Pole Position
  • RoboCop 3
  • Super Empire Strkes Back
  • Final Fight
  • Hyperzone
  • Starfox 


No comments:

Post a Comment