About me

Hey everybody! and welcome to my garage! I collect a lot of retro and newer video games like the original Nintendo and Atari, all the way up to the Xbox 360. Throughout my collecting I have come across many doubles and duplicates of what i already have. So what better to do than share my findings with you and give you a chance to buy or trade some of the things i have found! Although most of what i buy is video games i may occasionally have other outdoor items sports items or just what ever i find. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Atari Collection

Pictured here is my atari 2600 collection. One of the first consoles released!


  • E.T
  • Dig Dug
  • Pepper 2
  • Mogul Maniac
  • Commando Raid 
  • Joust
  • Kangaroo
  • Kaboom!
  • Jungle Hunt
  • Space War
  • Astroids
  • Super Breakout
  • Defender
  • Target Fun
  • Ms. Pac Man
  • Mouse Trap
  • Galaxa
  • Berzerk
  • Mega MAnia
  • Hangman
  • Laser Blast
  • Taz
  • Pac Man x2
  • Home Run
  • Yars Revenge x2
  • Combat
  • Pole Position 
  • Pole Position 2
  • Jr. PacMan
  • Turbo
  • Space Invaders
  • Asteroids
  • Atlantis
  • Video Pinball
  • Gopher
  • Pitfall
  • Smurf x3
  • Donkey Kong x5!

No comments:

Post a Comment