About me

Hey everybody! and welcome to my garage! I collect a lot of retro and newer video games like the original Nintendo and Atari, all the way up to the Xbox 360. Throughout my collecting I have come across many doubles and duplicates of what i already have. So what better to do than share my findings with you and give you a chance to buy or trade some of the things i have found! Although most of what i buy is video games i may occasionally have other outdoor items sports items or just what ever i find. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sega Game Gear Collection

Here is my Game Gear Collections. Segas attempt at a hand held console.


  • Super Smash T.V
  • Evander Holyfields Real Deal Boxing
  • Quest for the Shaven Yak Staring Ren & Stempy
  • Putt Putter
  • Ecco The Dolphin
  • Mortal Combat
  • Rise
  • Road Rash
  • T2
  • Sonic The Hedge Hog
  • Crash Dummies
  • Dream Eleven (japanese)
  • Assault
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 2

No comments:

Post a Comment