About me

Hey everybody! and welcome to my garage! I collect a lot of retro and newer video games like the original Nintendo and Atari, all the way up to the Xbox 360. Throughout my collecting I have come across many doubles and duplicates of what i already have. So what better to do than share my findings with you and give you a chance to buy or trade some of the things i have found! Although most of what i buy is video games i may occasionally have other outdoor items sports items or just what ever i find. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

N64 Collection


A lot of these games i have kept since i was a kid! Was really the first system out when i was the appropriate age to play video games.
Games here are
  • Pokemon Stadium
  • Super Smash Bros
  • California Speed
  • Diddy Kong Racing
  • Yoshi's Story
  • Mario Golf
  • Starfox 64
  • Star wars Racer
  • Tony Hawks Pro Skater
  • Win Back
  • Super Mario 64
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Mario Party 2
  • Mario Kart 64 x2 (one has no label.)
  • 007
  • Top Gear Rally
  • Banjo & Kazooie
  • Turok
  • Star Wars Rogue Squadron
  • F-Zero X
  • Rayman

No comments:

Post a Comment