About me

Hey everybody! and welcome to my garage! I collect a lot of retro and newer video games like the original Nintendo and Atari, all the way up to the Xbox 360. Throughout my collecting I have come across many doubles and duplicates of what i already have. So what better to do than share my findings with you and give you a chance to buy or trade some of the things i have found! Although most of what i buy is video games i may occasionally have other outdoor items sports items or just what ever i find. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

NES Collection

Hey everybody! This is my first post and i figured id just start it out with my collections to date! Everything here i have found at garage sales, pawn shops, craigslist, or eBay. This is just a start of whats to come! I buy weekly. so if you ever have anything to sell let me know! or even trades just let me know what you have.


Games pictured.


  • Tiger Heli                              
  • Duck Hunt
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Pin Bot
  • Viper
  • Metal Gear
  • Silent Service
  • The Adventures of Link
  • Super Sprint (Tengen)
  • Yoshi
  • R.C Pro Am x2
  • Demon Sword
  • Iron Sword
  • Section Z x2
  • Super Off-Road
  • Xevious
  • Donkey Kong Classics
  • Terminator 2
  • High Speed
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Ninja Gaiden 2
  • Super Mario Bros/ Duck Hunt x2
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • TMNT the Arcade Game
  • TMNT Manhattan Project
  • Infiltrator
  • Robocop
  • Skate or Die
  • Golgo 13
  • Air Fortress
  • Spy Hunter
  • Tetris
  • Super Pitfall
  • Gradius
  • Resuce
  • Cobra Triangle
  • Stealth
  • Mike Tysons Punch Out
  • Trojan
  • Jackal
  • Commando
  • Mega Max
  • The Simpsons: Bart vs. The World
  • Rad Racer
  • 1943
  • Cybernoid
  • Marble Madness
  • Super Mario 3
  • Thundercade
  • Roger Clemens Baseball
  • Top Gun x2
  • Snakes Revenge
  • Al Unsung Turbo Racing
  • Battle of Olympus Cib
  • Slalam
  • Baseball
  • Fisher price



No comments:

Post a Comment